Platelet-Rich Plasma Treatment in Brampton (PRP)
Experience the rejuvenating beauty of PRP treatment Brampton
What is PRP?
PRP treatments are incredible procedures for facial rejuvenation and promotes hair growth. This advanced
skin care treatment method harnesses the body’s own natural power to heal itself. The treatment involves the
patient’s blood getting drawn and getting injected back into the skin or scalp areas.
The human body’s blood is made up of four vital components: red blood cells, white blood cells, plasma, and
platelets. The magic of this innovative treatment occurs when the platelets in the plasma are concentrated.Look no further for the best PRP treatment Caledon has in store. Our medical aestheticians will guide you through an extraordinary revitalizing experience.
Benefits of Our PRP Treatment
Let’s get into detail about the amazing benefits of our PRP treatment in Brampton & Caledon.
- Increase of collagen production
- Reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Tighter and firm skin
- Improved moisture retention
- Enhanced skin tone and smoother texture
- Painless procedure
- Duration of the treatment is not that long
- Long-lasting results
- No downtime required
- Minimal preparation prior to the procedure
- Restores and promotes hair growth non-surgically
- Treats acne scarring
- Diminishes hyperpigmentation
How to Prepare for a PRP Treatment?
Prior to your treatment you will consult with our aestheticians to go over a few details. Here are a few key factors to take into consideration before your treatment:
- Please inform us if you have a history of facial herpes, nasal herpes, or fever blisters.
- Notify us on any significant allergies or skin sensitivity conditions.
- Any implants that are made from metal.
- If you are taking broad beta-blockers such as Inderal (Propranolol).
- Let us know if you have had a recent facial peel or surgery.
- Recent use of self-tanning substances, tanning beds, or prolonged sun exposure 24 hours before your treatment.
- Inform us on all current medications and supplements you are taking including blood thinners, Accutane, and any Retin-A products.
- If you have had hormone replacement therapy.
- Any history of keloid scarring.
- If you are pregnant or lactating.
Potential Side Effects of PRP Injections
Though side effects are rare, there are still low-risk effects to be informed on prior to your procedure such as:
- Nerve injuries
- Pain at the site of the
- Tissue damage
- Bruising or swelling
Our medical practitioners will outline all the potential risks involved before the treatment but will assure you that the side effects are very rare and typically go away in a matter of a week or two.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the blood drawn from?
Similar to getting routine bloodwork done, our practitioners will draw blood samples from the patient’s arm.
The specialists who perform the PRP treatment in Brampton & Caledon will ensure a safe, comforting experience.
How long does the PRP treatment take?
Are the results long lasting?
Can I apply makeup after the treatment?
am prone to getting cold sores, can I still come in for a PRP treatment?
How often should I get PRP treatments?
Is the procedure painful?
How do I know if I am the appropriate candidate for PRP?
We want you to experience a gentle and comforting treatment with satisfying results.
When you are in the care of our aestheticians, enjoy the soothing experience.
Come in for the best PRP treatment in Brampton & Caledon. Our team would be happy to help you through your rejuvenating journey.