Experience a Premium Rejuvenating Skin Treatment: IPL PhotoFacial Brampton
What is a PhotoFacial?
What to Expect During the IPL Procedure
– Our skin care specialist will first clean the area of skin that is undergoing the treatment.
– Following that first step, they will then rub a cool gel on your skin.
– You will be given dark medical-grade glasses to protect your eyes before the IPL device is used.
– During the procedure, light pulses will be applied on your skin through the light probe. You may feel a little pinprick sensation, similar to the feeling of a rubber band snapping on your skin.
– Depending on the area of treatment, the session can range anywhere between 20-30 minutes.
– There is no downtime required after the procedure.
Benefits of our Enlarged Pores Treatments
There is a great list of benefits from receiving an IPL treatment, here are some to list:
- Improves the appearance of uneven skin tone
- Diminishes age spots
- Reduces fine lines
- Improves sun damage on the skin
- Cures broken blood vessels
- Removes hair
Are There Any Side Effect to Be Aware of?
Frequently Asked Questions
Are PhotoFacials safe?
How many sessions do I need?
Should I book a consultation prior to the procedure?
Can I work out immediately after the procedure?
Want the best IPL PhotoFacial Brampton offers?
Come to our clinic to experience beautiful and lasting results.