Discover Microneedling in Brampton
Your Solution for Acne Scars, Dark Spots, Wrinkles, and Large Pores
If you’re looking for a non-surgical treatment in Brampton to improve the appearance of your skin, microneedling might just be the solution. Heart Lake Aesthetics offers safe and effective therapy in a modern and clean environment.
What Is Microneedling?
Microneedling is a non-invasive treatment for skin issues and conditions. It is a proven therapy for both cosmetic and medical treatment that stimulate the body to begin the natural healing process with use of microneedles.
Anyone dealing with minor skin conditions including acne scarring, can see immediate results with our microneedling treatments. This incredible therapy tightens the skin, smooths out the skin tone, and diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Top Microneedling Benefits for Rejuvenated Skin
While microneedling is highly publicized as a treatment for acne scars, this therapy is also widely used for a number of other skin conditions. Notable benefits of microneedling include, but are not limited to, reduced age spots, wrinkles, fine lines, and enlarged pores, as well as improved elasticity and skin tone. Microneedling is also a proven treatment to diminish the look of stretch marks on the belly, arms, and legs.
How Microneedling Works: The Science Behind the Treatment
What Areas Does Microneedling Treat?
Microneedling can be used on most targeted areas of the body including the face, neck, décolleté, arms, hands, abdomen, back, and legs.
Types of Microneedling Devices and Techniques Used at Heart Lake Aesthetics
At Heart Lake Aesthetics, we provide a variety of modern and safe microneedling techniques and methods to help rejuvenate the skin and treat minor skin conditions. We use traditional microneedling with U225 mesotherapy gun, microneedling with PRP, and RF microneedling with Lutronic Infini machine.
The specific therapy will depend on the patient’s need for medical treatment and whether it is used for cosmetic purposes.
What to Expect from Your Microneedling Experience at Heart Lake Aesthetics
- Apply Vitamin C serum at bedtime for two to three weeks
- Avoid sun exposure or tanning bed at least four weeks prior to treatment
- Do not exercise the day before treatment
- Avoid caffeine containing food or beverages on the day of treatment
- Avoid medications such as Aleve, Advil, cold remedies, Vitamin E or aspirin five days prior to treatment
- Avoid Retin-A, chemical peels, injectable fillers or Botox two weeks prior to treatment
- Use a sun block with an SPF 30+ with UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum protection
Post-Treatment Care Instructions
- Wash with a gentle cleanser
- Gently massage the face with lukewarm water
- Cold compresses may be applied following treatment for comfort
- Do not exercise for 24 hours after treatment
- After 2-3 days patients can return to regular skin care products
- Avoid waxing, facials, Botox, injectable fillers, or any other skin care treatment two weeks after treatment
- Avoid makeup application for 24 hours
- Only use the products provided or advised to you by your skincare therapist
- Avoid direct prolonged sun exposure, hot tubs, saunas and steam rooms for at least 48 hours
- Do not apply sunscreen for at least 48 hours
- Avoid touching your face and keep hair/scarves away from the face
- Change pillowcases nightly up to five days minimum following treatment
Potential Side Effects and Risks
Results and Recovery: What You Can Expect After Microneedling
The best part about microneedling is that results will be visible immediately after treatment. Optimal results will be more evident within six weeks.
Post-Treatment Recovery Period
Post-treatment recovery may require you to take precautions for up to three days after treatment. Most people are able to return to normal daily activities and work immediately after a session.
Optimal Treatment Frequency
For optimal results, microneedling sessions should be done every four to six weeks for a total of four to six treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Microneedling Safe?
Yes, the process of using microneedles for skin therapy is a safe and effective method when applied by a certified skincare specialist. There are no harsh chemicals used and the microneedles are clean and sterilized.
Is Microneedling Painful?
There is minimal – moderate pain with a microneedling procedure, but with the use of professional numbing cream before the procedure make it almost painless. Some people may feel slight discomfort, especially over the bonier areas of the face, jawline, and forehead. The sensation is comparable to a warm and scratching feeling.
How Long Is the Downtime?
Downtime with microneedling treatment varies from person to person with most having redness on the skin surface on the treated areas. This can last up to three days with the most severe redness dissipating within 24 hours.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Microneedling?
With the latest technology, the scientifically proven treatment of microneedling is available to most people of various skin tones and colours.
Can I Receive Microneedling Treatments If I Am Prone to or Have Cold Sores?
It is recommended for those prone to cold sores to undergo prophylaxis therapy before having a microneedling treatment. Taking medication to prevent the herpes simplex virus (HSV) prior to treatment may prevent the outbreak.
Microneedling in Brampton
Book Your Free Microneedling Consultation Near Brampton Today!
For safe and effective microneedling treatment near you, Heart Lake Aesthetics offer services in a modern and clean environment. We provide advanced cosmetic enhancements with state-of-the-art technology by certified technicians.
Schedule a free microneedling consultation to learn more about the microneedling costs and to get an individualized treatment plan in Brampton by calling (647) 324-9255.