The Non-Invasive Hydrafacial In Brampton
Searching for the perfect skin treatments for teenagers fighting acne and adults suffering from hyperpigmentation, pimples, sun damage, and wrinkles can be exhausting. At Heart Lake Aesthetics, we provide incredible results for these skin issues with HydraFacials in Brampton. Our skin care specialists collaborate with you to address your individual skin care needs.
Our non-invasive HydraFacial is a painless procedure that has been compared to a relaxing facial massage. A HydraFacial cleanses, exfoliates, hydrates, and protects skin cells.
What Is a HydraFacial Treatment?
HydraFacial is a patented skin treatment that thoroughly cleanses and exfoliates skin cells. With the use of a medical-grade hydradermabrasion apparatus, the procedure involves the removal of dirt and dead skin cells with a vacuum-like force. Specialized serums and moisturizers are injected deep into the skin layers during the process.
HOW DOES A HYDRAFACIAL TREATMENT WORK?
At Heart Lake Aesthetics, our HydraFacial treatment is a three-in-one procedure to treat various skin conditions. The first step is cleansing the skin with a mixture of glycolic and salicylic acids.
Then, a tool is used to “suck out” oils and dirt from the pores while infusing hydrating serum into the deep tissues of the skin.
The final step involves penetrating the skin with a customized serum to brighten and protect skin cells.
Benefits of a HydraFacial Treatment
- Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles: By cleansing deep into the pores, HydraFacial helps diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improves Skin Texture: Removing dead skin cells and stimulating collagen production will improve the skin’s texture, resulting in plumper and smoother skin.
- Reduces Enlarged Pores: HydraFacial focuses on conditioning the pores and removing impurities, thus reducing the size of the skin’s pores.
- Reduces Brown Spots: HydraFacial can help reduce the appearance of brown or dark age spots.
- Removes Acne/Blackheads: HydraFacial exfoliates skin cells to remove the impurities that cause acne and blackheads to appear.
- Corrects Anti-Aging Issues: HydraFacial slows down the aging of our skin cells with serums intended to reduce pore size and the look of wrinkles.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF A HYDRAFACIAL TREATMENT?
Your Heart Lake Aesthetic skincare specialists will discuss any sensitivities or allergies you have. This will ensure your customized HydraFacial only produces clear skin with no side effects.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does the Treatment Take?
HydraFacial takes between 30-90 minutes to complete, and it depends on the HydraFacial treatment.
- Signature: 30 minutes (cleansing + exfoliation + hydration)
- Deluxe: 60 minutes (cleansing + exfoliation + hydration + Booster + LED therapy)
- Platinium: 90 minutes (cleansing + exfoliation + hydration + Booster + LED therapy + Lymphatic drainage)
Your skin care specialist will help you choose which HydraFacial is best for your skin after analyzing your skin in a consultation.
Are HydraFacials Good for All Skin Types?
HydraFacials can be used on all skin types and skin tones.
Does a HydraFacial Hurt?
No, there is no pain associated with HydraFacial.
How Often Should I Get a HydraFacial Treatment?
Your Heart Lake Aesthetic skin care specialist will determine the right number of sessions to treat your skin issues.
Am I Suitable for a HydraFacial Treatment?
Everyone is eligible except for those with an active rosacea outbreaks.
What Steps Are Involved in a HydraFacial?
The three main steps are cleansing, deep exfoliation, and infusion of serums.
Are There Any Precautionary Measures after a HydraFacial Treatment?
Normal activities can resume immediately post-treatment.
Heart Lake Aesthetics HydraFacial Treatment In Brampton
Our certified injectors specialize in harmonizing symmetry.
Our non-invasive HydraFacial is a painless procedure that has been compared to a relaxing facial massage